A plant’s scent is produced by special oils — called essential oils — that are held in the plant cells. If the plant has a scent, it contains essential oils. Roses, culinary herbs, many flowers and even Christmas trees owe their scent to essential oils. (Neville, 1999) Essential oils are obtained from the plants through several methods. Essential oils, although slightly oily to touch, disappear quickly when exposed to air or rubbed between the skin.
We are committed to unadulterated products. In using an essential oil, you are utilizing the very essence of the plant. The energy of the plant unites with our bioenergy within each of us. It is through this energetic unification that healing takes place. We understand that when essential oils are altered by artificial means, these oils are forever changed.
Our oils must meet stringent guidelines for your safety.
- Each essential oil is screened for its purity and potency.
- Only distilled, cold or expeller pressed 100% pure botanical oils are selected.
- Oils are Certified Organic and Pesticide-Free.
- Herbs that are endangered are personally selected from organic farms.
- We never use oils that have been denatured, reconstituted or mixed with other chemical compounds.
— No genetically modified organisms (GMO's)
— No artificial colors, oils or scents
— No animal testing
We are happy to provide personalized products for your individual needs of:
- General Health
- Specific skin oils
- Nail health (especially for nail fungus)
- Home and environment (Aromatherapy)
Heber, D. et al. (2008). PDR for Herbal Medicines, 4th edition. Montvale NJ: Thomson Healthcare.
Neville, K. (1999). Aromatherapy for Dummies. Hoboken: Wiley.