Easy Guidelines To Make The Most Of Your Appointment
To make the most of your appointment it is important for you follow some easy guidelines.
1. Please fill out the Intake Form prior to your appointment and bring it with you.
- If you are taking several supplements, you may want to bring them with you.
- Be sure your prescriptions are listed or bring them with you. (For our reference, we do not change or stop any prescriptions.)
2. It is fine to bring a spouse, relative or friend with you to the appointment.
Simply indicate their name on the HIPAA portion of the Intake Form.
3. If you are scheduled for an Iridology Assessment:
No special preparation is required.
4. If you are scheduled for a BioEnergy Scan:
We ask you not to wear ionic bracelets, body or therapy magnets, jewelry containing gems or quartz, or other resonance producing articles. When you sit for the testing, we will have you remove your cell phone, watch, and any of the above if present.
5. If you are scheduled for a Body Composition Analysis:
- Strenuous exercise or saunas within 8 hours are not recommended as both activities effect hydration levels.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol for 12 hours prior to testing. (Also effects hydration.)
- Jewelry on the arms, ankles, and neck should be removed prior to testing. Rings and earrings are okay to leave on.
- Normal food and beverages will not effect results as long as consumption is done in moderation. (Caffeine should be avoided for 8 hours prior to testing as it also effects hydration.)
We are here to help you reach your goal of optimal health. We want to be available to inspire you to continue your journey to wellness. Please understand that we are committed to help you, but YOU must be committed to take ownership and responsibility to make the changes necessary to achieve your goals.
Consideration Of Others
Consideration is something we all try to practice every day with the people we meet. This is especially important in our clinic which is an enclosed environment. When you visit our clinic, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Please do not wear strong perfume or highly scented products.
- Cell phone use is not permitted during testing or in the clinical areas. Please place the phone on vibrate and step outside if calls are necessary. Calls are not only a disruption to the flow of assessment, but can interfere with test results.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are a new client and have not completed the required paperwork, then you MUST arrive 10-15 minutes early to finish the forms necessary for your appointment. Be considerate of the clients that follow you. Be timely in your attendance.
- Payment is expected on the day of service, or at the time you order from us.
- We accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
- New clients, when making appointments, are required to provide valid credit card information and acknowledge the cancellation policy.
- Should you not provide 24 hour notice of cancellation or you fail to appear for your scheduled appointment, your credit card will be charged 50% of the cost of your scheduled appointment.
- There will be a $40.00 service fee on any returned check.
Throughout our Ozarks winter, there are days where snow and ice can make everyone change their plans. Please call us to ascertain whether we are seeing clients. In this case, no cancellation fee will apply.
If you wish to return a product that you have purchased from us, it must be returned within 30 days of purchase, in the unopened original container in resalable condition. Any supplements or products that are custom ordered or blended are not returnable. Returns will be issued a gift certificate good for 6 months after issuance. Any product complaint will be handled individually depending on the company from which it was acquired on a claim-by-claim basis.
We enjoy seeing new clients come to our clinic to use a gift certificate. This is really a wonderful gift, but there are a few rules about gift certificates.
- First, although we put a 90 day expiration date on the gift certificate, if the recipient will call us within the 90 day period, we will accept it in full beyond the expiration date.
- Secondly, we keep records of all gift certificates, so if someone loses the hard copy, just call us!
- Thirdly, only one gift certificate may be used per visit.
- And lastly, the minimum purchase for a gift certificate is $55.00 per certificate.
- Gift certificates are non-returnable and have no cash value. They must be used for in house services and products.
Thank you for your trust in our clinic.
Dr. Carolyn and Staff